Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello Kitty

So, I have been wanting a kitty ever since Neil and I moved in to our house. We have been to the shelter about five times since we moved in and there was never a cat or kitten that we "connected" with. Neil really wanted a kitten over a cat, and there are rarely kittens at the shelter. On Sunday I suggested that we go to the shelter, and they had the cutest kittens! I think there were only two left that were not yet adopted. Without further ado, here is Everest.
Neil named him because he climbed up his arm all the way to his head. I thought it was a cute name, so here he is!



5 comments:

Cathy said...

Well Hello Everest... Welcome to the family!

Carla said...

OOOOOO how cute.....he is just adorable........but he needs a pal...why didnt you get him a friend? TWO cats....they will entertain themselves when mom and dad arent home.......LOL........I have two cats......Everest is gonna bget lonely! SMILES...
Happy Holidays to you and Neil and EVEREST!

Carla said...

Happy new year to you and Neil!

Pat said...

Beth - Happy New Year and what a cute addition to your family!

Cathy said...

You are way over due for a update!!